I wonder how a Linux Live CD would read it...did you try it in another device and is it read, it could be bad?
Perhaps it is like some of the USB modems with card readers in them?
Joan in Reno
--- On Sat, 9/3/11, kalim <kalimullah_2@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
From: kalim <kalimullah_2@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: [Simply Computers] Re: Kingston Micro SD card connected to Dany u-2000 o get removable drive
To: simplycomputers2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 8:31 PM
Micro SD card fits into Dany stick u-2000 perfectly, but it don't appears in computer as removable drive. Why?
--- In simplycomputers2@yahoogroups.com, "RogerX19" <helpmeroger@...> wrote:
>
> Do a search on Amazon.com for "USB card reader" ... many to choose from, take your pick
>
>
> rogerX
>
>
> --- In simplycomputers2@yahoogroups.com, "kalim" <kalimullah_2@> wrote:
> >
> > I am using Dany USB TV Stick u-2000 to watch TV and record TV program. It allows Micro SD card to be connected. I assume that after connecting it should create removable drive where I can store DATA, and can use another place. But I don't find any drive or it's significant use of it.
> > I am using Dell optiplex 760 computer.
> > Is there anything like USB adopter , I mean to say that Kingston Micro SD card can be fixed in adopter which can be connected to computer like USB drive.
> >
>
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/simplycomputers2
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.