Need help....Lately any and all .pdf format attachments I received automatically open in Open Office (don't have Microsoft programs) and when I go to open the file, I get the ASCII Filter Options box. If I click ok..the file opens, NOT as a .pdf in Acrobrat Adobe but as some gibberish than is not readable.
I really need help to figure out how to correct this stuff. In the past have save documents in Open Office.doc format and also exported to .pdf format (having 2 copies in different formats). Now when I receive anything in .pdf, the little red "A" that tells you the type of file it is no longer on the attachment to be opened.
Anybody know what's going on?
Thanks for any and all help.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/simplycomputers2
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.