Wednesday, December 28, 2011

[Simply Computers] Re: Responding to SC2 group using Yahoo mail

 

It works for me. I will not go into it any deeper. - Jerry

--- In simplycomputers2@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Aycock" <billaycock@...> wrote:
>
> Does not sound like a good system to me. What is the name of your email
> program?
> Bill--W4BSG
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "jerry" <jkeisler2@...>
> To: <simplycomputers2@yahoogroups.com>
> Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2011 11:32 AM
> Subject: [Simply Computers] Re: Responding to SC2 group using Yahoo mail
>
>
> >I have a good email program. But only pass that out to users after
> >everyone runs thru yahoo for a year. Also If yahoo gets to much junk I can
> >always change it and notify the ones I want to keep of the new email. I
> >keep no email address in yahoo, they are in my good program. - Jerry
> >
> > --- In simplycomputers2@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Aycock" <billaycock@>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> Sounds like you're doing a lot of work that the machine should do. Why
> >> don't
> >> you go to a real mail client?
> >> Bill--W4BSG
> >>
> >> ----- Original Message -----
> >> From: "jerry" <jkeisler2@>
> >> To: <simplycomputers2@yahoogroups.com>
> >> Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 10:30 PM
> >> Subject: [Simply Computers] Re: Responding to SC2 group using Yahoo mail
> >>
> >>
> >> >I use yahoo email. I note the date, time, and thread heading. I than go
> >> >to
> >> >the user group, click on messages and find the thread to respond to. The
> >> >heading and date are normally the same. The time is normally off
> >> >some. -
> >> >Jerry
> >> >
> >> > --- In simplycomputers2@yahoogroups.com, "vincentwinterling"
> >> > <vincewinterling@> wrote:
> >> >>
> >> >> I'm writing on behalf of a member who is having trouble maintaining
> >> >> the
> >> >> previous threads when he responds to the group using Yahoo mail. Since
> >> >> I
> >> >> don't use it, I'm wondering what do folks who respond to the list
> >> >> using
> >> >> Yahoo mail do to maintain the thread.
> >> >>
> >> >> Thanks for any and all feedback.
> >> >>
> >> >> Vince Winterling
> >> >> Vineland, NJ
> >> >>
> >> >
> >> >
> >> >
> >> >
> >> > ------------------------------------
> >> >
> >> > Visit Simply Computers Tech Support Group and Helpdesk (24x7).
> >> > Providing
> >> > 100% free Computer Tech Support since 1999. With over 12,000 members
> >> > Simply Computers is one of the largest and most active Tech Support
> >> > Forums
> >> > on the Internet.
> >> > http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/simplycomputers2
> >> >
> >> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >> >
> >> >
> >> >
> >>
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------------
> >
> > Visit Simply Computers Tech Support Group and Helpdesk (24x7). Providing
> > 100% free Computer Tech Support since 1999. With over 12,000 members
> > Simply Computers is one of the largest and most active Tech Support Forums
> > on the Internet.
> > http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/simplycomputers2
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Visit Simply Computers Tech Support Group and Helpdesk (24x7). Providing 100% free Computer Tech Support since 1999. With over 12,000 members Simply Computers is one of the largest and most active Tech Support Forums on the Internet.
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/simplycomputers2

MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.