It happens about once a month.. Never did pay any attention to it. This time I just figured I'd try to find out why it is happening.
SP 2 coming up tonight
Thanks
________________________________
From: C. Michael Stone <Enots123@aol.com>
To: simplycomputers2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2011 12:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Simply Computers] Help with this error message
Often after a Blue Screen of Death the computer corrects the error itself. Why do you think you need to do something?.....is it re-occurring? do you still have some problem?
Mike Stone
-----Original Message-----
From: lou mar <loumar1684@yahoo.com>
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
Sent: Mon, Dec 26, 2011 3:59 am
Subject: [Simply Computers] Help with this error message
Got this error message with the BSOD >> Stop (0X0000007E)
When I Google it I was able to Dl a program called Error End. This would only scan for errors but will not fix it.
I'm wondering if there is something similar I can dl to fix / repair this.
I'm running an Emachine T5088 with Vista installed. Service pack 1.
Intel (r) Pentium 4 CPU 3.20Ghz 3.20 GHz RAM 1.00 GB
32 Bit operating system.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated
Loumar
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/simplycomputers2
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.