I have been wondering about the SP. I was under the impression that I had updated it. Will try to do that tonight. Thanks
________________________________
From: C. Michael Stone <Enots123@aol.com>
To: simplycomputers2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2011 12:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Simply Computers] Help with this error message
Good point Vincent........His computer is more then 2 years out-of-date
Mike Stone
-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent Winterling <vincewinterling@gmail.com>
To: simplycomputers2 <simplycomputers2@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Dec 26, 2011 4:07 am
Subject: RE: [Simply Computers] Help with this error message
Im not aware of any program that will repair dll's. I guess you could do a
system file check (SFC). You'll need the Vista install disk.
If it's relevant what were you doing when the machine had the error?
Why haven't you upgraded to SP2? Can we assume your machine is generally not
updated? This might be a factor and should be the first order of business
before repairs.
Vincent Winterling
Vineland, NJ
-----Original Message-----
From: simplycomputers2@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:simplycomputers2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of lou mar
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2011 11:57 AM
To: undisclosed recipients:
Subject: [Simply Computers] Help with this error message
Got this error message with the BSOD >> Stop (0X0000007E)
When I Google it I was able to Dl a program called Error End. This would
only scan for errors but will not fix it.
I'm wondering if there is something similar I can dl to fix / repair this.
I'm running an Emachine T5088 with Vista installed. Service pack 1.
Intel (r) Pentium 4 CPU 3.20Ghz 3.20 GHz RAM 1.00 GB
32 Bit operating system.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated
Loumar
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/simplycomputers2
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.