I wonder if the Kindle Fire with it's possible free 3G or 4G would be an answer for your increased video needs? There's even an ARM USB computer in a USB flash drive to turn the computer into an Android...interesting times ahead it seems.
Joan in Reno
--- On Sun, 12/4/11, wanliker@aol.com <wanliker@aol.com> wrote:
From: wanliker@aol.com <wanliker@aol.com>
Subject: [Simply Computers] RE: Phone/internet/computer connection?
To: simplycomputers2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 10:41 PM
Dale, I am using the MiFi2200 Verizon as my only method of connecting my
computer, via a USB connection to the MiFI2200 Verizon.
I presently use just over 5 GB a month, but if I can watch movies or U Tube
I expect that number will increase, and that seems to be a problem with T
Mobile they throttle you at 5GB
And it is slow. I can't even watch a U Tube video, it is so slow and jerky.
In a message dated 12/4/2011 9:11:47 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
simplycomputers2@yahoogroups.com writes:
but I doubt they will get fast enough to rely on them for primary
connectivity to the Internet on your computer.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/simplycomputers2
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.