Tuesday, February 21, 2012

[The Computer Hardware Technician] Yahoo e mail is spamming friends

 

I am at a lost as to what to do so posting the issue here; when I ask Yahoo help or live online chat all I am told is to change my password and the secret answers, and all is then well to trust the help from Yahoo.

This e mail addy is spamming friends and i can t see a way to stop it no matter what i try  ;this is the fourth time this account is spamming those in my contacts and have no notion as to how to stop it?

Is it possible to save get them onto a DVD, or transfer my e-mails and saved mail and maybe some other things to another Yahoo account? Then close this account down completely, and I hope that would end the spamming? 
 
Any suggestions, I am so lost and need the help.    .

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.