I'd send it to Ardell before i sent it to Dell.
--- In simplycomputers2@yahoogroups.com, multiuseguy <multiuseguy@...> wrote:
>
> F2 for BIOS. Keys do not respond.
>
> My hands are about 2 time bigger than his and I have a slight case of the shakes so I don't think I will trying to deassemble this thing. Furthermore I probably won't remember how to get it back together again. I will play around and see if I can overcome the F2 problem. This might just have to go to Dell. Thank's for all your assistance. Will let you know if I succeed.
>
> Gene
>
__._,_.___
Visit Simply Computers Tech Support Group and Helpdesk (24x7). Providing 100% free Computer Tech Support since 1999. With over 12,000 members Simply Computers is one of the largest and most active Tech Support Forums on the Internet.
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/simplycomputers2
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/simplycomputers2
MARKETPLACE
.
__,_._,___
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.